Monday 7 November 2016

Unit 78: Digital Graphics for Computer Games - Concept Art




Concept Art

Aim: Be able to generate concept art ideas for computer game graphics.


Here is some hand-drawn concept art I have produced over the past 2 weeks. As you can see below, I have drawn my ideas for the weapon that is used by the player which is either a curved sword or battleaxe depending on my final decision. I have produced a drawing for a character which is a Killer Clown - I had created using various images I had saw on google by combining elements together so that it is my own. Moving on, I have produced 2 ideas for the vehicles I think would fit the character well. This is because I wasn't sure which vehicle to I thought fitted the game best -  The golf cart or the small bicycle. 





Background

Below is a digitally created concept art I have produced in Adobe Illustrator. This is to give me an idea on what kind of background graphics I want - skyscrapers in horizon of lake.  This is only concept art and is not my finished result as a lot of work needs to be done to complete this. 



Below is a shaded version of the background outline above. This gives me a slight idea on what colours I would like to use in the final result.








No comments:

Post a Comment