Tuesday 13 September 2016

GAME REVIEW



GAME REVIEW


    Uncharted 4 is an Action-adventure game, where you play as Nathan Drake (as you did in previous versions). See trailer below.


WARNING: Contains Blood, Language, Use of Alcohol & Tobacco and Violence.




Why did I buy the game? 

Well... one of the reasons why I had bought Uncharted 4 is from watching the trailer (see above). I could immediately see that the game would not only be jam-packed of action, but also full of adventure. Personally, I enjoy playing games that allow you to go on an adventure, but also features lots of action. Which is why I knew Uncharted 4 would be the game for me.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What did I like about the game?

One thing I liked about Uncharted 4 is the incredible graphics - everything looked so rich and sharp which in my opinion makes the game more immersive. As well as this, the story line was great and enabled me to go on an adventure. However, I think the story line could have changed depending on the players actions. This is because, although I said the story line was good, it seemed very linear.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Would I buy the next Uncharted game?

Yes, I would buy the next Uncharted game - if it is going to happen. But however, I think there should be a change of character so that Nathan Drake isn't the main protagonist. In my opinion, the next game needs a fresh character so that the story line can be even more different, therefore making it more immersive as the player progresses.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Review



IGN rates Uncharted 4: A Thiefs End      9/10 






"In amongst its frantic combat, slick parkour, and outrageous action choreography, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End achieves something wonderful: maturity"   IGN


"What lets it down, however, is an uninspired and overly long third act which slows down its pace considerably with curiously repetitive gameplay." IGN

"This becomes a big problem in Uncharted 4’s third act, where the pacing slows down to a crawl." IGN

No comments:

Post a Comment